Saturday, July 3, 2010

School as usual, sucks. Learning Microsoft Access is such a chore really. How I wish someone can assist me with the whole project because I know nuts about Access.
Apart from that it's always the same old cycle of sleeping late due to projects & such and dragging myself out of bed the next morning, eyebags looking more horrible each day. Yesterday was no exception. To make things worse, TGIF doesn't applies to me because my weekends will be burnt doing projects. Nothing to get excited about. Boo. Okay maybe except that my family will be bringing me out to have my birthday dinner tonight, I think?

Met Ghee Woo and she invited me to have dinner with her family so yep I had dinner with my cousins + aunt + uncle at Ikea. Awesome! And if not for the projects, I would have gone to their place for a stayover. It's time to let down my hair for a lil while. I would say it's a well deserved (mini) break! And now it seems that I get no mails from my groupmates regarding projects, it must be a sign that I should take a break, really.

Hmm and this is random, came across this picture which was really long ago. We definitely changed. A lot.

Photobucket

No comments: