Monday, February 6, 2012

Hola Februaryyyyy!

Basicallyyyyy, January has its fair share of ups and downs, but there were definitely more happy times than the sad ones. Everyday, I try to count my blessings. From the moment I open my eyes every morning till I knock out after a tiring day. So that I'll be able to know how fortunate I am, with the people around me.

Right now, I really cannot wait to graduate. The workload in school, with projects and such, is way too overwhelming. I wondered how I could actually survive for almost three years. Just like that time flies without us knowing. Secondary school felt like only a year ago. But in the midst of this journey, I learnt a lot, matured a lot, laughed a lot, cried a lot.........

Thing is, 5 more school days and I'll be done with this life. Cannot wait to see myself in Phuket, Genting, Bangkok, spending time baking, back in Publicis, etc. I just have too many things I wanna do and I'm really excited! :) :) :)

February, please be good

No comments: