Friday, October 25, 2013

3 long weeks

So I sent Chester off to the land of Kangaroos and Koalas this morning for an overseas training trip and it will be three weeks long. I know I can't be compared to my friends who are having a LDR but this is going to be tough on me, on US, because both of us are way too sticky and we literally spend 24/7 together when he books out even Friday evening - Sunday evening. Never thought I would be this dependent and sticky and I feel so whiney about this overseas training. 

Which brings me to the topic of why this entire space is all on Chester and nothing else. Reason being, my life revolves around studies, studies and studies I barely have time when my friends and I'm feeling bad about this. And on weekends is when I spend time with C. I can't help but to feel lousy that I'm such a bad friend and it's time that I start making time for everyone else which I would try my best to. 

Counting down the days, can't wait for 13th November to arrive! 

This morning before we left for the airport

And this was exactly how we felt at the departure hall hahaha

Perry's birthday last week!

A friend's birthday celebration at MBS last week

3 weeks ago, Chester had the car and brought me to Marina Barrage for a picnic :) 

And this is me riding on a pony


No comments: