Friday, March 28, 2008

First time in my WHOLE SCHOOLING LIFE, my teacher called my parents. Kay and that means I'm a good girl, and I'm still one.
Sadist,
I think she was agitated with her previous class and vented her anger us.
I'M ANGRY TOO BECAUSE I DIDN'T EVEN HEAR HER TELLING THE CLASS THAT SHE WANTED US TO DO CORRECTIONS.
And my teacher called my parents just because I forgot to do that damn composition corrections.
I didn't forget. I don't even think she said it. And most of us were punished.

We were supposed to write down our names and parents' contact number so that she can call.
But we wrote down our numbers. We even exchanged numbers and when she called, we were having a test.

Today she talked to us one by one. My bad that I gave her wrong numbers, but don't you think it's far too petty to call our parents just because she's upset we didn't do her corrections? I don't think it's necessary to go to such an extent, right?

She badmouth my classmates in front of their parents. So I'm kind of dead meat now. was just pondering what she'd say.

Getting more talkative recently, not paying attention (I don't mean to not pay attention, but I get restless after a while when I'm trying th comprehend what she's talking about, with the accented Chinese), not meeting her expectations, never do her work (in fact this is the first time in this year I'm forgotten to do her work).

Hahaha kay guess I better take Panadol for fever, with catalyst in excess, so that I'll cool down soon.

What's with school these days?
School sucks.

No comments: