Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some of my friends say that sec 4 is a more relaxing year, because there is more of revision than learning.
HELLO I BEG TO DIFFER.

I slept at 3, nearly 4am in the morning.
The wee hours of Monday morning, mugging for my chemistry, physics and poa test.
WHAT A NICE DAY TO START TERM 2.
AND I THOUGHT I WAS HALLUCINATING.
I've been rather stressed up, and I won't mention it here. Everything will be at hidden-facade.lj.
Add me, but pleaseeee tell me who you are.

So far, I have test everyday.
Sighxzxz it's so contradicting.
I can't wait to get our of this school, but I'm so scared of the major exams. I don't even look forward to my birthday too.
Just so you know, I won't be able to celebrate my sweet sixteen because there's SPA for the next few days, and I bet everybody will be at home burying their head into their books.
There's like another 25 weeks or so before the major examinations, or rather the taboo.

HA.
I hated PE today because there was 2.4km run.
Killer, but I didn't run. Jogged for the first 2 rounds, and walked for the last round.
17.55mins.
I was so tired and sleepy, I wished I could close my eyes and run.

Today isn't a very good day for me.
My chemistry experiment didn't work and I was pissed. I was already pissed with many things before that.
I smelled hydrogen gas and it made my day worse, because it stinks.
I did revise for my Emath holiday assignment test but I was so sleepy and I made countless of careless mistakes. I forgot to clarify and asked how to draw box and whiskers because I skipped class to go for tournaments, and I missed out on so many things.
It was raining and I didn't bring my umbrella with me. The smell of tar wasn't nice at all.

I'm reaaaaaaaally tired.
I'm going for tuition at hougang now. Byeeeeee.



Slap me, and welcome me into reality.
Life's tough.

No comments: