Monday, September 20, 2010

Here's a little post before I leave for Bali~
Everybody says it is fun, so I guess it really must be really fun over there. But the next time I go Bali, I would really wanna go with my friends! I think nightlife with friends when overseas is really awesome!
Now putting this aside....

We the girls were invited to Chester's early birthday celebration at some Italian restaurant at Clark Quay. Food was really nice!

Happy birthday in advance!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The next evening, we hit the clubs at Clark Quay
Kinda fun with my bunch of mates :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: