Friday, September 24, 2010

Yeh you got it right, it's four in the morning and I am still wide awake... Just came back from Bali slightly less than two hours ago and I did not catch a wink on my way back cuz I was watching a movie on board. Did I mention that Middle East airlines are the best?

This was before my Bali trip! Granny organized a family lunch gathering at a relatively renowned Canto restaurant to celebrate i) Mid Autumn Festival in advance, ii) granny's and grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary (if grandpa was still around, it'd be so much better...) and lastly iii) to celebrate 4 of her grandchildren's birthday in September.

4 September grandchildren, minus the youngest boy in the picture
Photobucket

Granny's grandchildren (2 living in Australia) + 2 great grandchildren.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad took this, not very good at all hmm
Me, Bianca, Ghee and Fatz
Photobucket

+ Bro
Photobucket

After lunch!
Photobucket

No comments: