Friday, October 1, 2010

First and foremost, I would like to wish all of you Happy Children's day! Surely there's still a kid in us right and we should still celebrate it like we are still one. It's good to be young sometimes :)

Bali trip post? Sorry I'm kinda lazy to update this space I think I ought to update my 28 and 29th first because the Bali post will take quite some time...

On the 28th, my group and I headed to Pilot Pen Company with almost all our marketing lecturers. Frankly speaking, I'm really pleased with my group projects and grades and I am confident we could have done so much better.... I'd leave the reason left unsaid unless when asked, and I'm not obliged to tell :)
It was one hell of a good experience but I was shaaaaking so terribly because we had to present to the General Manager + his assistant + 7 lecturers and 2 other groups. I have never presented to a bunch of adults before and it was pretty nerve wrecking. But anyhow, I felt so.darn.relieved after I have presented my part and am glad that the GM liked our idea!

This was taken during the end-semester after our Marketing Research presentation in school. All smiles after the fairly well presentation
Photobucket

And this? This was taken by my one of my lecturers when we were presenting to the company. The other two were unfortunately not present :( My lecturer actually twitpic on twitter... lol what an ugly picture of me but I'm nonetheless satisfied with my performance.
Photobucket


29th, which was just two days ago, went pretty well. This time, it was my turn to organize the outing but before I met the old chummies, I met Pamela and Jocelyn at Vivo to walk around before they catch their movie at two while I wait for the girls BUT we headed to Resorts World for a walk... It was such an impromptu decision and I really had no regrets going there even if it was just for an hour. Yeah I was only there for an hour..... I would love to go back to explore more of Sentosa other than the beach station -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Met the spastics at Vivo's GV to watch Wall Street and then dinner!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And then....an impromptu decision made to hit the clubs. But Glorianne, Peilin and I left early....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This goon in the middle!!!!! Did not bring her IC and her ezlink card and she looks like some 13 year old kid. Since she's a miniature me cos all our lives people always mix the both of us up even both our moms (fml), I lent her my IC! hehehe
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: