Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today's my grandpa's second death anniversary. His name is Paul Woo. Today is also the death of Paul the Octopus. Lol what coincidence.
Putting that aside, today is also one of my bestest cousin's 20th!!!!! Happy birthday Fatz Woo you know I you! Cheers to growing up & doing stupid things together!!!

Photobucket

Last week, I fell sick. Really sick & I was again, without my parents because I was in the school hostel. Too weak, lazy and tired to walk to the clinic and I procrastinated for a day until Pam came over to visit me. But all's good now, I'm well. My roomie and I got so much closer so much so we went to town with my two other apartment mates, Gabrielle and Elizabeth to town, got our nails painted, did a spray on tattoo, went to her beautiful home, etc....
But anyway I'm so happy this is over. Back to my home, back to my cozy little corner, back to the life with more freedom without curfews......so many more things I could say.

Did I mention we keep calling for delivery during the hostel stay! It was awesomeeee. Mcdelivery, Pizza hut, Pasta mania........Shepards pie... I think the shepards pie is awesome, gonna order it again!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


HAHA and mahjong! Played it for three nights in a row, thanks to my roomie who went home to take this!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday was spent celebrating my god grandpa's birthday at an authentic peranakan restaurant. Love the food! Someone bring me there again please? I think it's somewhere at Frankel Ave....
Went home to take a short catnap and off I went to celebrate Belinda's 18th!
Went to butterfact cauz we had a guest list, and club hopped to Rebel/Zirca right after cos the event there was......idk, boring?
But the night was fun.

While waiting for Kim outside butter.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My new friend said.....fishball cheeks?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rebel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



.......and on Sunday, I went to Mandai Crematorium to pay respects to my grandpa cos of his second death anniversary. Went there feeling like.......a zombie.

Anyway, today is my first day of school. Pretty awesome so far, and......this semester is gonna be very unpredictable. I don't know where we are all heading to but all I know is that I want good grades. I want another, or rather more, client presentations so that my record will look a tad better. Let's go A team! And not forgetting, to have fun with my awesome classmates too :)


No comments: