Monday, November 1, 2010

I caught Voyage De La Vie at Resorts World Sentosa yesterday and it was rather gooooood, everybody should go watch it especially the finalist of S'pore Idol who was the lead actor of the play and he shaved one side of his hair. So.smokin.hot & guys should just do that, seriously!

I am into my second week of school and I'm pretty drained now despite the early nights and sufficient sleep. I get so tired easily I don't even want to eat but parents being parents, they like to stuff me with food so I eat, then sleep which is probably doing more harm than good.
But anyway, school's treating me pretty well.....or rather, my classmates and friends I bump into! Though there might be some awkward instances at times but it's all good, I suppose?

Projects/assignments/tutorials/journals are being thrown to us right already and I hope I'll be able to cope with all......!

But for now, a breather would do good :)

These videos........made me laugh! Watch em!




No comments: