Thursday, November 11, 2010

Third week of school will end in a day's time, and we are all pressed for time already, for our individual assignments and group projects. I really think I don't have much time to waste anymore and sometimes, I really can't help but to feel anxious, waking up in the middle of the night of project haunting me. Yes I did not mention this to anyone just as yet because it sounds so exaggerating, to even have nightmares about project and waking up in the midst of my beauty sleep. But it's true......

Today my parter Pam and I went down to Orchard, mall hopped all the way to Somerset for my group's fieldwork. Afterwhich, to Marina Bay Sands. Mystery shoppers and Commercial Spy Inspectors (CSI) sound really cool, but when it comes to the real thing, I think it is physically and mentally torturous. It is definitely too tiring a job for me! And in some shops, we, my groupmates and I, felt as if we were despised because we look too young for these luxury goods. But we weren't there to buy what, right?! And it is not as if I am entering into Cartier or Chanel whereby they really judge they way we dress, I all entered were just a more classy gift shops! I was quite dressed up what, but they...... Anyhow, they just suck. Shan't name any of these shops tho!

Anyway for the past week, I have been crashing Fel's and Kim's apartment at the school's hostel with Bunny Low. It was fun!!! The KOI party we had with the rest of the girls too, and stuff like that. Wish school was always this fun, minus the stress part, of course.

I look kinda old, and crossed eye here but anyway that's not the point why this picture is here. I like my hair! Suddenly so long :)
Photobucket

Group shot
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: