Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hostel stay is pretty fun, but the expenses are way.too.high. Imagine living without my parents for a week, apart from chalets/stayover/overseas school trips, is actually quite a chore because nobody washes clothes/sweep & mop the floor/cook for me! And the reason I said why expenses are high because my group and I had to do grocery shopping. Was entirely L.O.S.T in the supermart because for the first time I had to find dishwashing soap, detergent & paraphernalia. And other expenses include settling 3 meals a day on my own and other stuff.

I could never ask for better apartment mates, I am contented just the way it is. We just clicked the moment all of us talk and it feels nice :)

Headed to Ikea to feast because it's been long since we had sometime nice to eat, and we went to Giant to get face paint just so we could draw and colour on our faces. Oh yes and my roomie suggested face threading so we went to try it out too. Quite an impromptu decision and it was painful! We still bought masks after we got our face threaded that evening!

Crashed one of my apartment mate's friend's place to do some baking for our international buffet. My group and I had to whip up some Australian cuisine so we baked lamingtons! Had that when I was in Brisbane slightly more than a month back. Looked like those malay kueh but it was definitely authentic Australian food. We are good bakers :)

Photobucket

My pretty roomie!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting for the lamingtons to be baked
Photobucket

These are some pics of face painting, and the rest are on facebook!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Normal mirror shot
Photobucket

No comments: