Thursday, October 7, 2010

I was at home one afternoon and I decided to do some simple packing. While packing, I found the most practical, interesting and cutest wedding gift I've received among all the other weddings I have attended. So these are very meaningful measuring spoons!

Photobucket

A pinch of joy, a dash of tenderness, a spoonful of affection and a heap of love.
Maybe that's all I need for now to see that bit of change in me.....

Yesterday was a epic day spent with my classmates. Had lunch @ Swensens with Pamela and Jocelyn!
Photobucket

Photobucket

and we caught The Other Guys, which was really funny!!!!

Then I went out for dinner with my parents again, got home and received a call and asked if I wanted to hang out cos my secondary school classmate Joel just got his driving license less than 48 hours ago. Why not right!!!! How often do I have friends my age that can drive.....? Actually, none. He's the first I know to get the license! That is a plus point for the January babies. Cafe Cartel for supper and he drove us round.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to Jiajun's place, did all the funny little crazy things and headed for another session of supper. And I got home at 3ish?

Can't wait to spend time with them again :)



No comments: