Monday, October 11, 2010

Today is my first official day of school.

No doubt I am still having my vacation, my heart tells me to take up this Cross Disciplinary Subject during the last two weeks of vacation so that I'll be a little bit more free next semester. More free time = more time to play + sleep + study. I'd gladly suffer this two weeks and make myself a freer being after :)

But I wouldn't say I am suffering. All's good, the hostel is pretty much spacious, with parquet flooring rooms which kinda resemble the ones at home. Sweet! I won't be homesick for sure. By the way, I'm so proud of me for mopping the floor! I never had so much initiative in my entire life because the floor was too dusty and I couldn't stand it... Right now in the master bedroom, while stoning and waiting for my hair to dry, AND, waiting for some inspiration to type out my reflective journal which will be due tomorrow morning, I decided to pop by...

Deanna came over to visit me this evening!!! Heee.

Shall start on my journal already. Byeeee~

Photobucket

No comments: