Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Perry.

It's been about two and a half years since I held you in my arms and brought you back to this family. We watched you grow from a puppy as small as a size of an adult's palm to where you are right now - a mini 2.4kg three-quarters-maltease-and-a-quarter-terrier dog. It is such a joy to watch you grow up.

Two and a half years later, I still stand in wonder of nature, wondering how did nature bring this angelic little fluff ball into this world, bringing tremendous joy in our family. My family is now even more closely knitted as ever since you came into this humble home. I have never once looked back since I set my eyes on you. And everyone loves you more and more each day. I'm more than honored that you are a huge part in my life watching me as I grow up too, even attending my 21st birthday party haha.

This post is outrageously random but I have not talked about Perry all in a post since god knows when. Loveeee you so much Perryboy!

No comments: