Friday, May 2, 2008

I dedicated my Labour Day to Physics and Amath. Before I sat for my Amath paper, I was filled with hope, and was hoping to get a reasonable grade for Amath for the first time, until I flipped through and browsing the questions briefly. my mind was a total whirl and it went blank. So much for the hard work. I was thinking Amath will not be that tough since I practiced countless of past year papers, and since the steps are so 'dead', it is only a matter of memory work. Upset, yes of course. I'll be letting down my tuition teacher because she gives me extra tuition without charging me and she hopes that I can pass with a reasonable grade. But ah, I can't cry over spilt milk now. Emma baby please don't be angry over the setter, love you kay! :D

On a lighter noter, Physics was so much easier. My eyes quickly scanned through the paper and was all smiles before the paper started. I did the first questions several times in both of my ten year series and I managed to remember. Well, Physics was not as hard as I expected. I'm hoping that I can pass my Physics.

TGIF. Long weekends to study and I hope I'll be more focused!



MY LOVERS♥

No comments: