Friday, May 9, 2008

Shoosh exams are gonna be over in the blink of the eye. Did I mention blink? Gosh I studied really hard for this mid years to see where I stand. I know, I'm prepared to get really horrible grades, especially Chinese.

Chinese Paper 2:
Q: What problems do you come across in studies and life? How do you think about it?
A: I meet with a lot of obstacles, but after reading the passage, I'm glad that there are psychytrist and I'll approach them when I need help.

Q: Explain why the man in the passage and bananas live in harmony.
A: Because the man likes bananas and cannot live without it.


Ohhhhh no, Grace!


Back to where I was. I studied reaaaaally hard and my eye bags can be seen protruding out. My frail heart cannot take it if I continue doing this.
Chemistry SPA was keeeeeeeler. I totally forgotten my precisions and that is the worst thing that can ever happen for experiment. Allow me to elaborate. Forgetting precisions means that I cannot get marks for my table (which I took a hell lot of time doing my experiment and completing the table) and my graph. How'dya think it went then?

Today's Emath and POA, both paper 1, were held in the school hall. 4G was allocated right in the middle of the hall and I could wring dry my shirt after my papers, I tell y'all. Ventilation was sucky and we all have to suffer. Poor me, poor everyone-who-sits-in-the-middle-of-the-hall. Well, to be exact, I'm sitting right in the middle of the hall. Right in the middle.

Stress relief was going to Prizzzzzz place. Suntanned and swam. Rach and I attempted to take off our clothes to our swimwear. Oh gosh I totally enjoyed myself at her place. Her house is like a hotel. She has a little garden since she stays on the ground floor. Proportionate rectangled little pebbles pavements spread out like a curved aisle, leading to the pool. Serenity, calm and cool it was. We went to long john sliver to take-away my breakfast, lunch and dinner and headed back to watch Step up 2. Aircon, comfy sofa, snuggling pillows. What else can be better on a humid friday afternoon?
I wish for more exciting friday afternoons. TGIF.

Ah I have a longgggg list of post exams activities:
1. Baking cookies with Julianne, Sze Ern, Emma, Jasmin, Jovy, Rach, The Girlz Affair.
2. Foot-long Subway Expedition
3. Stayovers!
3. Shopping with Prizzzz
4. Shopping with Rachhhh
5. Shopping with cousins
6. Shopping with momma
7. Shopping
8. Shopping
9. Shopping
10.Shopping

Pictures up soon yes!



From Sze Ern's Blog, @ szeeeeeern.lj
I think this is so me. Emath was messy. Totally.

'I can almost feel the liberation. Even though it's only going to be temporary, at least it's something to look forward to. The myriad equations all messy and dancing across the corners of the papers and angry scrawls of sentences. Then, no! Wrong! Cancel cancel cancel, can I have a new one? Unrelentless nervous punching of numbers into the calculator. Flip flip scribble cancel. Flip flip scribble cancel. Cancel cancel cancel. Rewrite! Oh dear, will the poor marker be confused? The invigilators swap shifts but we're too caught up trying to prove that Cos square Data equals 1 over Tan Data plus 2 Cot Data. Look, that equation probably does not even exist but who really cares. Exams are tripe.'

No comments: