Saturday, May 3, 2008

MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIEND WHO MIGRATED TO AUSTRALIA AND TURNED 16 YESTERDAY IS NOW LEGAL TO DRIVE.
GOSH I'M SO JEALOUS.
Here we are in S'pore mugging our lives away. There he is, skipping 3 grades because Australia's academic standard is so low. He's getting into the U now. GOSHHHHHH.

Btw I found some masterpiece. Check this out I drew this when I was 7.






Four-legged toilet seat.





I threw a tantrum because Mom drew eyebrow for my fishy. I was so sad I didn't talk to her for days. I was laughing at how silly I was, and fussed over the intricate details. I was a perfectionist. Ah the good old times. whatever happened to me now?







Had POA remedial today and I think Mrs Lum is so nice to come to school on a Saturday to teach a few of us. 3 hours, and we were all sitting in the canteen, silently suffering the terrible, humid weather. Gosh what's wrong with the weather these days?

Ah I met Baohui and Emma after POA remedial and had lunch with them. Waited for Nadia and we went to TPJC together. The debate was rather exciting, leaving the two best debating teams to clinch the title of MIDS Championship - Hwa Chong Institution and National Junior College. The auditorium was filled with intellectual smarty-pants students and we sat behind Hwa Chong. They were all anxiously studying their H2/H3 Chemistry and I was impressed. I was looking for my childhood friend, Calvin, trying my luck and see if I could find him amongst the crowd, since Hwa Chong students are just in front of me and he is from there too! Unfortunately I couldn't.
The speakers were all eloquent and I loved their style. The third speaker from NJC was such a turn off because she turned down 15 Point Of Information. Gosh, she swings her hand when rejecting the Proposition's Point Of Information. I was only the audience, and I was annoyed by what she did. And and and, she talks like a machine gun too. I couldn't catch up and didn't jot down any notes when it was her turn to speak.

We didn't wait for the results and went back to the interchange to have milo MACFLUFFY. The auntie was so mean and she took our orders without telling us that there was no milo macflurry, or else we could have gone to the other outlet at Tampines Mall. We ended up eating the normal one instead D:

No comments: