Saturday, December 18, 2010

LIBERATION!!!!! \m/

Well I think this break is darn right well deserved, at least for me. I mugged, mugged and mugged, that I forgot to have my meals, forgot it was bedtime, forgot everything so much that I had a very foul temper which I threw upon the ones I love. I'm sorry :(

BUT ANYWAY! I don't really care if I screwed up my Mid Sems. It's not that I didn't put in any effort or take the paper for nuts, but there are a 1001 careless mistakes I've made. Nevertheless, I have never felt so accomplished and was overwhelmed by joy because I did my best and had no regrets :) :) :)

So I got back my life. Late night Friday, snuggling under the covers the next morning, lazed the entire day, played with my pup. This is life, but short-lived :( Cauz this term break is only 2 weeks long (short). Reckon I'll have much fun cos there's just so many things to do...... EXCEPT FOR XMAS WHICH IS JUST A WEEK AWAY!!!!!!!

K anyway my classmates celebrated Jocelyn's 19th at Zirca last night and there were other marketers from the other classes too! Awesome fun! ^^

Went to get my nails painted & I'm lovin' it! This shade of red is special and it suits the festive season! Hehehe
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The world is so small. Guess who I bumped into?
Photobucket





No comments: