Friday, December 31, 2010

31st December, New Year's Eve.
I don't know how to feel about the year ending, or rather, a starting of a new year. My mind is in a whirl and actually the mixed feelings in me is getting me pretty....confused.
I am not anywhere near excited to welcome 2011 with wide open arms because I thought this year was one of the best in my life. Travelled quite a bit amidst the hectic lifestyle. Hong Kong with Mummy for shopping, Bali with the family, Australia with the Marketing people. Bangkok trip earlier this March with my cousins, was unfortunately cancelled due to the damn riots. Got a puppy.
Nothing bad, bad (like deaths in the family) really happened, made an awesome bunch of new friends & classmates, and lost some unfortunately.

One of them was due to a misunderstanding. Somehow I stupidly trusted one of my classmate in the freshmen year & I confided literally, everything regarding that matter but before I know what I said was leaked, another classmate came finding me and got the facts wrong. So which means either the person I told gave the wrong information and twisted the story or the guy misunderstood what I said. Anyhow I don't even think that guy ever reads my blog anymore. I've been wanting to clear this misunderstanding but dude, I never thought you'll take it so hard. And if, you're reading this, I didn't mean to hurt you & I think I myself was misunderstood.

Wellllllll, I really do treasure my friendship with every one of my friends even thought I hurt them unknowingly or even when they hurt me, intentionally or not.

But thank God I've got my bunch of best friends I can always rely on. Forever and always!
Photobucket

Photobucket

New year new beginning, that's just the mindset of many but honestly I don't think it'd make a difference anyway when the clock strikes 12, nor will we have a magical feeling with Tinkerbell sprinkling gold powder on us or whatsoever - you get my point.
Truthfully and honestly I dare say I am surprised and glad that I have made it this far already.

And this year I think I've changed quite a fair bit.
Like what one of my used-to-be close friend once told me, "In life, change is the only constant." True that, she changed too and chose to be with her new friends' side instead so.....
I guess change, IS really the constant. Gone were the days we used to not dwell in deeper thoughts and have fun.
The change in me be it in a better way or for the worse is not for anyone else to say but for the ones I cherish to decide. I think there are both the good and the bad side too.

2011 is at the door and I am constantly reminding myself, life is short, forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret things that made me smile. I guess that is all I can do to welcome the new year :)

No comments: