Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today is the last official lecture of the school term, and tomorrow will be the last tutorial of the school term as well. How time flies!! My homies cleared their A levels, and I cannot imagine myself in Year 3 soon when I can hardly remember what I did throughout this period of time. I still feel like I'm a freshman in school, seriously!!!

But nevertheless it is almost mid December, and I cannot wait for Christmas!!! And I'll have to clear my Mid Semester Tests first before I can get to enjoy my mini break. I reckon I won't get much rest out of this break because it isn't really a time to let down my hair totally.

I know I've said this quite a number of times since Tuesday evening, BUT I'M GETTING A PUPPY THIS CHRISTMAS!!! And that little precious would make the BEST X'mas present, ever. Love you Dad, love you Mom!!! I'm collecting her this Saturday morning and I really cannot wait! The excitement is killing :) :) :)

Still trying to think of a suitable name for her! I chose Minnie, Dad chose Bubbles, a friend chose Cookie!!! Hmm

Photobucket

No comments: