Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year y'all!!!!!
Spent NYE at Marina Bay Sands cos my relatives got a room, and saw the psychedelic display of fireworks which was so, so pretty.
And on New Year's Day, I spent my time being sick :"( Worse part is, I am not the only sick being in the house. Mom too, is sick. And so is my dear Perry.

NYE
Photobucket

Photobucket

And I think my family spoils the lil rascal till no end, so much that i) dad & bro haven't been sleeping in their rooms for nights cos they want to sleep with Perry, ii) my mom insists that he must be covered in a blanket (she bought a new face towel for him), iii) my parents sing him lullabies and iv) they cannot bear to punish him so I'm the bad guy by beating and scolding him
Photobucket

Photobucket

Perry sleeping with his bff
Photobucket

No comments: