Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yesterday was the 29th but this 29th was miserable. I couldn't even make it for the stayover cum movie marathon with the girls like how I would usually spend my other 29ths with them fooling around and catching up.

I haven't been meeting my clique since last month, and my other secondary school friends, I could hardly ever remember how are they like anymore because it's been ages since I met em.

Lately I do not even have the time for my friends because it's either I have been cooping myself at home, or in school drowning myself in stress on those never-ending projects. It's not like I'm overly stress but it's just the norm for everybody I guess. Everybody gets a little more stressed/tensed up during the submission period. I even hardly spend time with my parents anymore.

And, the most stressful period has yet to come. I'm dreading Monday because i)my first end-semester paper begins, ii)one of the proj submission is on the next day iii)the start of a new project/campaign.

Amidst the gloomy moments, I do constantly remind myself that the results will be rewarding.

I'm really hoping to spend some quality time with my friends after this semester, really....

No comments: