Saturday, January 8, 2011

TGIF!!!!

I'd say first week of the third school term went pretty well because I did not stress myself up. It's a good and bad thing. Good cos I tend to stress myself and breaking away from stress just feels sooooo gooooood but bad cos it is obviously the wrong time to take a break cos the workload is starting the pile up.
Anyway, I am glad that I got to spend time with the people I treasure this past week. Spent time with my cousins from the housewarming party cum Junya's 2nd, to the shopping trips with the classmates and spending time with Mummy. And not to forget my Spasticsssss.

It'd be week two of the third term soon and I hope I'll start to pull my socks up already....!

Pics from the housewarming party/Junya's 2nd

I don't get how people to get to buy such big houses!!!! I really envy my cousin hahaha I wanna be a tai tai too. How would you feel to step into a house with a private pool with a sexy Porsche parked beside it, an interior design so modern with a life sized horse, bedroom probably the size of my entire living + dining room, and an attic so cosy to entertain guests. Even little Junya has his own toilet and build in bath tub. I liked that red spiral fireman staircase in the master bedroom which led to the attic too. I'd be happy just to dream about staying in such a house.
At least I am really contented with what I have now. Counting my blessings cause I am living in comfort too :)

This, is little Jason
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My cousin is already so tall but yet the horse is so.... I am only at the horse's chin
Photobucket

Junya's birthday theme this year
Photobucket

Photobucket

His very pretty cake
Photobucket

With matching plates
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy birthday Junya!!!!
Photobucket

Daddy and Mummy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments: