Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'd be lying if I said that I'm having a time of my life right now.
That is if unless I were to say it in my most sarcastic tone, ever...

Sometimes I don't ever wanna grow up. Most of the time, that is. I don't actually know how will I be able to cope when I push myself to another high level of education each academic year, or when I go out and start working because life right now, is already as stressful as it is. Wouldn't say the stress level made me miserable or to lose my sanity but rather, really weary from the inside out. And upside down. Every morning, whether I get to sleep for 3 hours or 8 hours, I wake up feeling stoned and not refreshed like how I used to.

Projects, schoolwork and such have been taking a toll on me for the past few days. Am definitely doing my best in whatever I can already. So much so that I am even thinking what I should do for my internship.

Sigh I hope what lies ahead of me will be a field of fresh green pastures filled with pretty flowers at the side. Just lying on the ground watching the skies would make me a very contented girl. I just need resttttttttttt......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: