Saturday, July 7, 2012

6th July 2012.

I spend my last few moments (45 minutes from now, to be exact), as a teen. Not that I want to make it sound so dramatic, but just thinking of what school & life has taught me, I have grown a lot more since. Walking down memory lane & I just feel sentimental about it.
They say, when you hit the big "two", before you even know it, you'll be 30 already. Who knows I would still be alive...? Looking old, saggy, wrinkly, haggardy, and what not. Who knows I would be a mother of two by then haha. I always envy my parents, want to get married by 28 and have one girl first, and one boy after.

Moving ahead, now that I am turning 20, I really have a lot in my mind, not to mention that my holidays have officially come to an end, leaving me with the weekends to enjoy before I start my first day of University next Mon, 9 July. I am scared, really. Despite having a handful of familiar souls I am comfortable with, I still have a phobia of hanging in a new environment which I would call it my second home. There are still others I have yet to meet and University scares me. As childish and immature as it sounds, I don't wanna grow up. :(

Nevertheless I had fun these two days with my girls and Chester. I really appreciate every one of them in my life and I cannot imagine what would I be like without these people.

After the endless train of thoughts, I have come to conclude that we should Treasure Yesteryear. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: