Sunday, July 15, 2012

How is it like to be 20?

Not exactly the most exciting I would say. Not that I didn't enjoy the celebrations but I am dreading school, especially the traveling part. This is only the beginning and I barely scraped through Week 1 but I hate traveling 1hr 45min in just one trip. Coming home is another problem. I have never spent more than 10 minutes traveling to school all my life but....

Not to mention, school scares me. I mean, how can one survive without tutorials? I am being taught in lecture hardcore for 5 days a week for 3 hours over the same module and after one week they are done teaching me, I am given 6 donkey months all by myself to complete a report without ANY guidance... Intimidating isn't it..? Well at least to me it is. Never like to be thrown aside and be independent in this aspect. How would this even help me in my work next time...? All these are perhaps, at most, training you to have insights & perspective in these industries and other than that, it's just a form of disciplinary studies.

I know, I am whiny. I can't help being whiny and I've been whiny to the people around me. That's because I'm still adapting to everything unfamiliar :( I still don't feel good in school, 3 hours lecture bores me and I zone out and lose focus.

I really hope I can adapt to this ASAP so I can get on my feet and bloody move on with (school) life.

No comments: