Sunday, July 22, 2012

I have not been posting about my personal thoughts and how I've been feeling for the longest time ever. I've been reserved, toned down, and quiet regarding my thoughts or else I might just feel that anonymous and random people may chance upon this domain and comment as they wish. I build walls around me only people close to me would know.

But I have spent a few months of solid quality time with you. I hate to feel this way, dependent and helpless, when I swore to the world I would never become of this when I'm attached. Well at least, I'm still pretty proud of myself I am not like some other girls who will just die without their other half. Not that I am super dependent, I feel that I could be more independent.

Think I'm going to miss how we've been spending the weekdays together lazing around watching old movies talking nonsensical stuff and whatnot, feeling so carefree. Now that I've got school and you're enlisting in a week, we'll never get to spend the weekdays like we used to anymore...

May the odds ever be in our favour hahaha.



No comments: