Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Here's to another chapter of your (army) life :')

Having to attend your second POP in two months and putting on the black beret on for you was something I was looking forward to, especially on a new month! Makes me feel happy and proud that you've reached another milestone in your life. Not forgetting how sensible and more loving you became and your parents actually felt it too :')

Even though I missed the church bells ringing at noon of every first of the month, which is something I always look forward to, I was more than happy despite having to wake up at 5.30 a.m., go under the scorching sun and rain for this ceremony. So happy to see my other friends in the same camp too.

December's my favourite month of the year besides July, of course. And I can't wait for what's coming this month...but damn the school projects and rushing of deadlines. What's the holidays for then?!

Nevertheless I had a great weekend. Simple, pleasant and lots of laughter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favourite picture of my favourite soldier! 


No comments: