Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas lovin'

This Christmas was slightly more different from the past 19 Christmases I have spent. No, it isn't our first Christmas together but it was a long Christmas break for C so I rushed through my assignments to spend these seven days of Christmas break together. It was a fun-packed, fulfilling and filled with Christmas love from our friends.

Last year's Christmas,


This year's Christmas celebration was held at Ritz Carlton with C's friends. The suite was probably the biggest suite I've ever been. So majestic and of course, expensive haha.



On Christmas Eve, we went to visit Jiajia and Kaikai at the Zoo. Spent the evening resting and counting down to Christmas cozily cuddling.

Christmas was spent as per usual at aunt's place. This is Baby Jules, the latest addition to the family, with Aunty Grace (me).

A lovely card made by Ghee Woo my cousin


Always heading to Deanna's place after Christmas lunch with my family!

My Santa Baby

Beautiful Christmas tree at my porch


Chester and my mum were in the kitchen preparing Christmas dinner for me :') Steak and my favourite German sausages by C, black pepper chicken pasta by mum.


Stayover at C's place on Christmas night and headed to JB early next morning. It was really an experience because I've never dared to explore beyond City Sq. I really wanna go there again soon. This, was after our 100 minute full body massage. So gooood.


This was where we had our dinner, at The Kelong. Love how quiet the place is and it's so windy. Sitting by the sea and feasting on good food is probably one of the best thing.


Christmas gathering with my volleyball team was a usual cozy affair. Loved the cookies my teammates baked.

Got to love the Christmas card from Venus not because of the words but rather the drawing haha

And a gift from C.

Merry Christmas all!

No comments: