Monday, December 17, 2012

December...

"The only reason why I love this time of the year is not because of the countdown parties we would have, not because of the numerous gifts that we would receive, not because of the good food that we would pamper ourselves with, but because of the time spent looking back at the past 12 months. Be it pictures, videos or words and actions that are engraved in my heart and soul, it will never cease to bring a smile on me while reminiscing on the sweet memories that I've accumulated. The sole reason why I love December? To look back and remind myself of how fortunate I am to have my ever present family, always there for me and the diminishing amount of friends I have whom I know are the ones that will see me through eternity. Nothing beats kinship and friendships; For it's the season to be jolly!"

No comments: