Saturday, July 6, 2013

Nostalgia

I'm only a day shy of turning twenty-one. I can't help but to feel nostalgic and to reminisce about my past. Yes, even at half past two in the morning.

I used to say "I can't wait to grow up" every other day when I was younger and naïve. Wanted to grow up, find a job, earn my own money so I'll have the spending power to buy the things I love.

Now it's a different story. It doesn't sounds as easy as it is. Now it's more like "I don't want to grow up."/ "I want to be a child all over again."
Eight months is neither long nor short. That being said, it's time sit back and think what I really love to do and plan for my future already. While most people around me already know what they want to do, I'm still as clueless as a person in a maze. It's scarily true how what we love to do won't pay well and what pays well is something we wouldn't love. It's passion or $, but more $ = better future.

The pains of growing up in life. I really want to be a child all over again.

No comments: