Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Twenty-one

Yes, finally twenty-one.

This humble little celebration with my family and close friends made me realised how blessed I am. From the sacrifices my family and Chester painstakingly made, to the hosting of guests and such. I am really thankful for a loving family who is more than willing to take the trouble to help me around, even right to the most intricate details.

And to my friends too. So glad we have come thus far. Watching each other growing up is definitely a joy. As we move into different phases of our lives, I really hope this bunch of friends would stay by me.

Enough said! Pictures speak a thousand words.

I really enjoyed myself and it was heartwarming to see everyone I love, gathering together to celebrate this special day with me :)

My jaw dropped when I saw the huge bouquet of flowers. I was speechless for a while and was in shock, really. 21 roses for me :)

Regent Hotel's service is soooo good












No comments: