Monday, November 19, 2007

had a great time with chalet.
im happy that they ate my sushi. hahaha.
played, and crapped, and played and crapped.
those spastics never fail to make me laugh :D
those who came were fiona, deanna, xinying, graced, xinying, peilin.

later at night, played dares.
and we drew lots.
my dare was:
taking pictures when kissing each spastic.
gahhhh.
hahaha in the end i managed to do it.

then played another game.
had a cup of gin with ribena.
mind you, 43% of alcohol.
oh my, and i kinda struggled my way home.
i was groggy, andddd not to mention, my eyelids were heavy.
i just reached home, and just had my bath.
i feel better.
but still, feeling slightly dizzy.
luckily i didnt get knocked out, unlike the last time i drank strawberry vodka and rum.
i should be staying over, cos i forgotten tmr's trg is in the afternoon.

those people are my happy pills, really.
pictures up soon!


p.s. stop gloating over my misfortune laaa. want to be funny is it? NOT FUNNY. HA. HA.

No comments: