Sunday, November 18, 2007

hey everyone,
I'm tired of tears. I'll try not to cry anymore.
you all dont deserve to see my red eyed black face.

was pondering, is it a blessing in disguise?
its is a good thing to find out that in such a crisis, I know there're true friends who are with me all the way?
I guess so.

anyway, led for youth worship.
wasnt as scary as i thought. yup.
wanted to cabbed down to hougang right away, but was told by a friend that they've played finished the first set.
shs won. congrats.

back home,
slept the whole afternoon. i didnt sleep well for the past few nights.
so tired.


As quoted, from Shanice's blog:

'i was there at the edge of the cliff now i fell and left hanging at the middle. why cant u just push me off the mountain and let me drop dead!'



I was at MY peak.

No comments: