Tuesday, November 20, 2007

baby havaianas! so cuteee!


hey.
dont worry im feeling much better now, except for....
perhaps watching my teammates play while I'm left to rot aside.
yup, that was the most hurtful, uhhh, impact?

woke up feeling dizzy and had a headache.
it felt sucky, and i woke up super late today.
woke up at about 11.
met shanice at tp for lunch.
and rushed for training with shanice wearing her vas shirt and black skinnies.
the security guard was sososososo troublesome. omgosh man.
he demanded shanice to have her school uniform on before she could enter the school.
RIGHT UNDER THE POURING RAIN.
and i was like, uncle please lah we got training. now raining, sick i blame you.
i was pissed lah.
blabbered until the uncle gave up and made way.
YESSS! :D

there's a ball with no air
ms teo ask me to made a marking.
i dont know what to write.
so people, if you see the ball with 3 red words: 'no air ball!', i wrote that.
hahaha.
training was kinda moody.
watched teammates play while i was left to rot.
almost the last part of the training. i was pissed.
like, duh.
i shallnt pintpoint people. but still, please treasure your position.
now i want to play main6 also cannot.

anywayyyyyy,
poi ching girls and boys team got into the next round.
I'm so happy for them.
not forgetting my shs juniors too :D
go all the way okay. dont play like me or I'll throw stones at you.
lol.
and i was reading my pri sch junior's blog.
she says:
'while im left taking care of my team, Amanda's left taking the shit out of st hildas.'
eh what is it supposed to mean?
hah.


alright, I shall stop here. I dont want to behave like an old hag, so I'll stop blabbering.
:D

No comments: