Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh did I tell y'all that I sang in church last sunday?
Not among the crowd of course, singing on stage with 2 other sec4s!
Pretty scary. Used rachely's glitterly eyeliner and I think it's so cool.
Hell yeah. It's so pretty and I've been trying to look for one at Far East.

Went to Far East on Monday and got a dress for the Impressions 9 concert with Amanda Chong, Adaleen, Jovy, Rachelg and Julianne. In other words, clasmates. Shopping with them was soooo fun :D I really enjoyed myself. But I felt so guilty after that because I was supposed to study. Maybe I should give myself a break by rewarding myself with shopping with classmates and friends :D

Jovy and Rachelg decorated a glass bottle filled with gummies and hershey's kissables and gave it to me. It was so sweeeeeet of them and I wanted to kiss them on the spot. Hahahaha!

Yesterday, we had 2 test, of which one was a surprise test. Caught unprepared but I got 8/10. Geez I'm really happy about that until I saw my classmates grades for the test. all 9s and 10s. So I'm kinda lousy. Abandoned remedials and headed to Jacks Place for lunch. Saw Sylvia! Miss you hun! Kinda miss trainings because I'm getting fatter and I do not have the motivation to exercise, but volleyball kinda force me to do so. 2 months mc, and that means I'm exempted. No volleyball trainings, no NAPFA. And there's a reason BUT I'M NOT TELLING HERE. I ONLY TELL MY LJ FRIENDS. HAHAHAHAHA. Y'all can add me at hidden-facade.lj

Yes and there was another surprise test today. IT WAS A REVISION OF SEC 2 WORK AND I SCREWED UP and yeah you could say I was on the brink of tears because it's supposed to be the basics, the foundations. D:

I hope there won't be any more surprise test. I'll get a heart attack or something.

Kay I'm gonna nap, and go for Amath tuition. Extended by another hour and a half. AND THAT MAKES IT THREE HOURS. Goodness gracious.

No comments: