Monday, April 28, 2008

Recently I've been given a title naming,
Ms I-had-subway-three-days-in-a-row.

Vj's open house was for the sec2s. We were so bored that we went to the library to study. Didn't really study and now I know why mom don't let me go out and study with my friends. Yay, but I had so much fun with Nadia, Jul, Szeern and darling Emma. Nadia was so funny. HUANG SHANG JIA DAO and WAN SUI WAN SUI. If I ever get that video, I'm gonna post in on youtube. Hahahaha!♥
Sunday was tuition, and mugging for SS. I think I really screwed up the whole paper because I never passed SS in my whole life, except for last year's common test 2.

My left hand was practically dead after 3 papers today. I went through hell because I wrote too fast and my hand was in pain. Luckily I took my pills :D

Had lunch with Gladys at Qiji. Hahaha I think the food there is really yummy. Curbs my craving for subway meanwhile. I don't wanna be a subway freakkkkkk D:

Waiting to get up bus 72 when there was this girl who was waving frantically at my direction. Didn't occur to me that she was waving to me! It took me quite a while to recognise her. My neightbour! She lives just next door and she just rebonded her hair. She's secondary one this year and I don't even know which school she's studying at, until I saw her school uniform today. NANYANG GIRLS HIGH.

I used to play Barbie dolls and cycle with her with our pets in the basket with her almost everyday, and I was her playmate.

There was this AHS girl talking to her. 'Who's that st hilda's girl you're talking to?'
'My neighbour, and stop being so mean.'

KAY, Jovy and Arjun came to my house to study after that.
I was telling her that torres looks like a giraffe. I support Arsenal only :D
Arjun finally got to see me really retarded. I did stupid things and ah, we hit the gym while Jovy went to swim.

No comments: