Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yeah baby I'm feeling so accomplished because I finally understood electrolysis, and I hope I won't screw up my chemistry test tomorrow. Not forgetting Chinese oral. Hope some lenient teacher takes 4G. Please, please, pleaseeeee.

Oh what a killjoy. Exams are coming up, and I've lotsa things to catch up on. God bless me. Time files and come to think of it, it's only a matter of 2 to 3 months left, excluding holidays and stuff, before the O levels. I have a feeling I'm still in Wonderland. Someone, wake me up, tell me the consequences and stuff to scare the hell out of me please. What I need most is motivation and encouragement. I'm exhausted, of mugging. And somehow I wonder, I still have another 6 good years to study before I enter into the real world. 6 years, I imagine myself after post-secondary education and entering University. I imagine myself receiving a first class honours from Yale University. Or perhaps Oxford. Dream on, yeah. I know my limits and there're people much, much better off than I am academically. I can't wait to grow up, but I want to live life as a teenager. I want to be a child enjoying the best of my childhood, but I want my freedom and fun. Oh what contradiction.

Time is not on my side, so I must tell myself to make the best out of it. I must learn how to treasure the time left, to study, and then feeling accomplished at the end of the day. Go Grace! :D



More pictures!











No comments: