Friday, April 25, 2008

Yay Chinese listening compre was alright, I managed to passssss :D Kudos to that.
Drew a picture for Jul, and kept singing 'bleeding love' because on my way to school, someone was blasting 'bleeding love' on her phone. Emma kept singing 'Apologize'
I was almost late for school again, thanks to SBS, seriously. I was late last week and I was late for school for the very first time since I started schooling. Anyway, I'm starting to love 4G more each day.

Lunched with Gladys, Fahmi and Fikril happened to see us there, and went home with Fahmi. Had an interesting conversation with him. Fahmi, AHEM.

BYE I shall take a catnap now.

Open house @ VJC tomorrow, with classmates! OH I can't wait! Kay I know I'm not capable to get into VJC, but I just to see for myself, how stressful it can get. And oh, their silent muggers' syndrome.





No comments: