Thursday, August 28, 2008

AM. BACK. TO. RANTTTTTTTT.
Look, why the hell did Brazil's volleyball team lost to USA's team? I don't get it. How on earth did that Giba banana lost the freaking last point, the game point, the GOLD MEDAL POINT? This is outrageous, totally outrageous. I see no reason why the best player in the world can make a silly mistake in suck a critical situation. Yes, human make mistakes but he's not a human. He's a giant. Am I making sense?

To me, Giba is the best player on earth that is why I have such high expectation of him. Well I must admit if I were to receive that spike I could have landed in one of the hospital's ICU wards, and it's obvious I CANNOT receive such a heavy attack because it is beyond my potential. What's more, I'm not worthy of receiving spikes from any of the players from the world's best volleyball team because they'll only be wasting their effort.

Oh shit, tell me why am I talking about this when I can't even live to my parents' expectations?

P.S. I will still go gaga over Giba Godoy.

Enough said, back to studies.

No comments: