Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy First of August y'all!

Hi school was great. I was supposed to be absent because I'm running a fever but I'm sucha good girl and I've decided I should push myself a lil harder and go for the extra mile. The cause of my fever is due to stress and lack of sleep so the doctor was telling me to throw my books aside just for once and I kinda over-reacted and rebel: NO I CAN'T

This morning, Paul was such a gentleman. He bought food up during recess today because he knew that I needed to take a bite before I could take my medicine. My classmates were teaching me how to swallow the tablet because the tablet is freaking big. Breaking the tablet into smaller pieces was hard because it is so thick! :(

Skipped SS after school lessons because I couldn't absorb anymore. Omg I felt so horrible but pressed on to get birthday presents for others with Gladys. Decided to go to Ikea after getting the presents to take a bite. Cooool I miss Ikea. Ikea's a stone's throw away from my place and it only takes 3 minutes for me to get there if I were to take a bus :)


Prelims, ftw.



Sometimes I'd like to stop by, open by eyes, and appreciate the good stuffs around me. Sighhhhhhhhh

No comments: