Sunday, August 31, 2008

Maybe not.


Yesterday was superb. I totally enjoyed myself at the beach despite the erratic weather and despite my terrible, terrible back injury. Got roasted yet drenched. Ripcurl beach volleyball tournament was an eye opener, at least to me. After advancing into the next round, to my horror, I got to know that I was about to play with my school's men alumni. You know, the ones with the red and green pin-ons nametag. But throughout the games I was having fun instead of being timid. Yay to that :)
But of course I got a fever as soon as I got home.

So tomorrow is study session with Ms Woo plus visit to the hospital for my injury.


Yaaaay Ern's friend is gonna order threadless tees in bulk (THREADLESS.COM IS SO MEAN. Ern was telling me they might mark up the exchange rates which means from 1.42 to 1.5. What a killer). I ordered four tops, just four. I wished I own the whole threadless wardrobe. I wish for so many more but I'll just make do with four. I'll make sure I go get more threadless and others after the exams. HA.

Anyway after the beach volleyball craze, I felt like playing volleyball so instead of calling my volleyballer neighbours (I have many many many neighbours who are volleyballers but I don't talk to them. Weird aye), I went to call my primary school friend. Can you believe it. My hand was itching to play volleyball so she came over at 6 plus and we played till 8pm. Caught up with her for a little while and was telling her about the ripcurl beach volleyball tournament's singlet. Size S is so big, so big that I can wear it was a mini dress. So I was wearing a mini dress to play beach vb yesterday :O

I'm feeling swirly whirly ditzy witsy. I don't feel good at all.


No comments: