Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I think I'm still fooling around and have not been getting really serious about studies. First official paper is in 47 more days and here I am letting go of a bit here and there, at every possible moment. You know, this sucks and sometimes procrastination creeps in without you even knowing, and worst of all I am not able to succumb temptations like the many sources of entertainment at home, playing volleyball with friends and eating chips when I hardly exercise now :(

It's only midweek and I'm feeling a little sucky. Perhaps I'm a little bit too broke. I blew up almost 300 bucks (which far exceeds my weekly allowance. Thank God I can still survive on savings.) on Threadless, outings and miscellaneous stuffs like expensive food. It's only the third day of the week, oh God.

Other factors that brought about my sucky mood was that having to wake up early and starting revision when I don't feel like doing it. I constantly remind myself, reap in tears and sow in joy. Thinking about my future puts me grinning like a happy lark but sometimes it's just hard to push on when there's little motivation. Maybe what pushes me is peer pressure because my classmates are the classic ones who cannot stop mugging.

Sigh I just came back from school.
Am leaving home again pretty soon and won't be back till 10.30. Freaking bus rides. Thunders :(

No comments: