Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BABYYYYYYYY

I'm very very very very very blessed to have you as my classmate and it's been nice knowing you for the past two years. School's gonna end in five weeks and I will miss doing retarded stuff with you like singing and dancing in the midst of the lesson and everyone starts staring at us. I believe school without you is boring because we're retarded partners that do retarded things. I'll also miss having you to sit in front of me because that's when we talk and talk and talk like never before. So dear, run your last lap well and we'll work hard together :)



First and foremost, I'd like to give credits to chicken essence and caffeine for pulling me through these torturous first four days of school. School is no fun, no fun at all. I'm deprived of entertainment. I don't watch telly anymore. I don't have time to blog either. School makes me a plain jane. Despite all these make me sound very desperate for some fun, I'm still determine to change myself into a graceful geek.
I've been crashing into remedials of which during Chemistry remedial, the teacher told us to get lost if our names are not in the list. But by then I was a little too lazy to move so I didnt. Just again I went crashing into SS remedial and teacher went: Grace, you're not supposed to be here, right!
Lacking of entertainment is fine, not only I'm mentally drained but I don't even get enough sleep. You can count the number of hours I sleep in one hand I swear.

I've been pretty psychotic these few days, if you must know. One of the instances was that during recess I went up to one of my classmates and said: HI MY MIDDLE NAME IS BLONDE. MY NAME IS BIM-BLONDE-BO
If you get it, well done :)

I've got so many things to update you guys on but I can't wait to catch my GG's episode two before I get back to studies.
So long!

No comments: