Sunday, September 7, 2008

I have sacrificed my family gathering at Jurong today because firstly it'd be time consuming and secondly I'd prefer to study at home all alone. I hardly have the house all to myself so I shall savour every moment of this. Was supposed to have my fringe trimmed but I don't know why am I still at home! Maybe just for this weekend, I'll just have to tone down a little and enjoy the Grace's version of home alone VII.
So for the past few hours I've been doing math papers. I get freaked out when I am stucked at some freaking basic trigonometry questions. I was on the verge of tears, or should I say I have already burst into tears. I'm so stressed. If I were to get stuck at a questions last time, I'd go: Ugh who cares, what are the probability of having the same question coming out in the exam!
Dad just called up an hour or so ago to asked me how's revision getting along. Previously I was already sobbing and when he called up, I tried giving my best normal voice instead of the trembling voice: Yeah I'm doing well.

All's different now.
Those were the good old carefree days. So much for being playful in the past.
Some day after the big one, I'll make sure I have a timetable called freedom which includes night cycling, clubbing with churchmates (HAHA I'M SERIOUS), Taiwan with teammates, Hong Kong with family omg and the list goes on.

I have to stop here. Back to Math.


No comments: