Sunday, September 28, 2008

I went for a dip in the pool not long ago and I'm feeling so ever refreshed, like it did rejuvenated my senses and I feel very awake :)
I finally got into the pool after six months. Look I'm so busy I don't even have the luxury to take a dip in the pool even it's just downstairsssssssss. Now that swimming makes me happy, I'm gonna swim veryyyy often and perhaps I'll drag someone with me.

Anywayyyy earlier this morning I met Gladys for breakfast at the interchange and then we headed for school after that. I got a really rude shock while almost got me hyperventilating. Was kinda in a state of shock and then it took me some time to get to my usual self. I was so tired that I rushed home to sleep and was late for math tuition. Next came physics tuition.

45 days to freedom baby.

No comments: