Monday, September 22, 2008

My weekend wasn't really productive except for meeting up with Nat and Gladys for out little study session at the airport on Sunday afternoon, anddddd, watching Ms Swan on youtube. You guys should watch her shows and take a breather like what I'm doing for the past few days you know! But I feel guilty for not dedicating my time into studies for the past few days. Ms Swan's shows are really funnnnnnnnnyyyyy go watchhhhhhh!

Anyway I realized that there're a couple of Caucasian families moving into my neighbourhood and just as I predicted, it's not gonna be as peaceful as before. The Caucasian kids are so unfriendly and insensitive. The worst has yet to come when UWC is open for international kids right opposite my place in two years' time. Darnnnnnn.

And yes, nobody's at home now. PEACE. Meanwhile I should make my revision productive since it's so quiet and it's been long since I enjoy silence at home!
So byeeeeeeee

Sigh I'm so tired, so tired, so tired. I want to sleep because it's 6pm now but I have to go back to school for night study.
Study study study. Wait till 11 Nov. I'll take my revenge of having to study because revenge is sweet.




Sometimes I wish I can go into hiding but I don't know where.

No comments: