Thursday, September 4, 2008

I feel like puking ever since I was impatiently waiting for the doctor to tell me my scanning results. Hell no, I know what you are thinking. I'm not pregnant, don't worry!
I was so scared because the doctor kept shaking his head in dismay so I knew something was very wrong. I'm kinda banned from doing sports for the moment because I think I aggravated the injury ever since last Saturday.
Today was study session with classmates but I didn't do much. I feel guilty. But I had much fun munching gummybears with my classmates HAHA we went somewhere near the hospital's staff lounge and settled down which was an hour and a half before my appointment with the doctor yep.

On a lighter note, Dad and mom are going to subscribe Broader Perspective for me!! I am so proud to say I'm going to be a new owner of the whole collection of Broader Perspective. Ah finally something nice to indulge in during long bus rides :) Yaaaaaaay

Anywaaaaaaay Gossip Girl's Season Two Episode One is freaking scandalous. Omg the much awaited tv show is finally out and I was watching it last night in the wee hours of the morning. I was laughing so hard when Blair said something about Kleenex, used once and throw away :O
Can't wait for episode two yaaaaay!



Look, Teo's sucha sweetheart.

No comments: