Friday, September 5, 2008

I am so sad because the holidays are coming to an end. Well it isn't really a holiday for me but it signifies the intensity of the new term, knowing that we're one day nearer and a step closer to the big one.
I question myself, have I really, really done what am I supposed to do. I am only half satisfied to be honest.
I completed all my assignments, except English, by midweek and have been rather aimless ever since. I text my other school friends for Amath papers because I ran out of papers to do, and that's simply because I don't have a freaking Amath holiday assignment to do and that leaves me worried because it shows that I might not have manage my time well enough to spare an hour on so on Amath.
Freak.
School blues. Block periods. Leaving the teachers to stare at us while we stare at our paper on our desk. Especially when it comes to Math. Circle properties. I see circles. Like many circles.
Tell me how many circle properties question must I do to get me a Chanel. Even Chanel is made up of two three-quarter circles. Ugh.



I went to church this evening to help out in some preparations for tomorrow's fun fair. I hope I can make it but I doubt so :( Anyway other than washing grapes, cutting strawberries and stuffing marshmallows to satay sticks, I went to babysit one of my church mate's five months old daughter. I cannot stand the sight of baby crying and I lost my cool. I kept whining, covering my ears and gave the i-beg-you-please-don't-cry-anymore look but the baby won't stop I kinda gave up. I wonder how hard is it for a mother to bring up her children since they were born when I gave up after 15 minutes of desultory attempts of trying to shut the baby up. Someday I won't be a mother. When I see a nice clean volleyball, I'll stuff it up my shirt and act like I'm an expectant lady in front of my teammates and church mates, just like today. See how crazy I can get. It's way beyond imagination.

Dad just got three copies of Broader Perspective and I'm gonna soak my body and soul into the many latest controversial debates made very interesting for people of my age. Trust me, I'll neglect my studies for Broader Perspective.
I have decided to make a trip down to Supercut to have my fringe trimmed after church. I hope they won't screw up my previous fringe hairdo and make me look like I have bangs.
So bye, and TGIF. Enjoy your weekend :)

No comments: